- Bank has received Best Bank Service Award on the eve of National Panchayat Raj Day from GOAP
- Bank has received APY Awards for Leadership Capital Campaign and Outstanding Performance
- Bank has received SKOCH Awards for Financial Inclusion and Financial Inclusion Technologies
- Bank has received IBA Award for Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Best Social Bank
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Priority Sector Lending Otherthan Agri Lending
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Agri Lending Category
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Best Technology
- Pension Notification- Operational Guidelines placed under Notifications tab
- Mobile banking / UPI / USSD introduced in all Branches-Customers can avail this facility by contacting the Home Branch
- Bank registered the Highest NetWorth of Rs.2074.38 crore among RRBs for FY 2017-18.
Type of Information Collection
Personal information collected by the Bank generally comprises name, address, date of birth, gender, marital status, occupation, account details, contact details (including telephone, facsimile and e-mail), financial and other relevant information as required by the Laws in India. It also collects information regarding passport number, PAN, photographs, thumb impressions, signatures and details of nominee etc. For credit purposes Bank may collect the number and ages of dependents, the length of time at current address, employer’s name and contact details, the length of employment, proof of earnings etc and other relevant information as required by the Laws in India.
Purpose of Collection and Usage of Information
Bank requires this information to understand financial needs of its customers and to provide them a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- To conduct Banking operations and for internal record keeping
- To open and administer customer accounts and to protect their records and funds
- To assist in making responsible credit decisions
- To design or improve products and services for customer benefit.
- To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations, that govern the financial services in the country
- To contact its customers in relation to its Banking business
Retention of Information
Where, the information that the Bank holds is identified as no longer needed for any purpose it ensures that it is effectively and securely destroyed, in the case of electronic records and equipment.
Personal Information Quality
In the interest of its customers, Bank’s objective is to have accurate, correct and complete information pertaining to its customers and their accounts. Bank has strict procedures that its employees abide by to meet this objective. While some procedures are required by Central, State laws or RBI regulations, Bank has implemented additional procedures to maintain accurate, correct, and complete financial information, including processes to update information and remove outdated information. If any customer believes that Bank has incorrect information about them or their accounts, please inform the home branch of the Bank where the account has been opened or through the feedback mechanism provided on the website or modify the profile information on the site as permissible. Bank takes measures to correct any erroneous information as quickly as possible.
Information Security Practices and Procedures
Bank is committed to ensure that customer information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure Bank has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. Bank follows a wide range of practices and policies based on International Frameworks in the area of Information Security to provide a robust security environment. Bank ensures the on-going adequacy of these measures by regular reviews and subjecting them to periodic internal/ external Audits.
Disclosure of Information
Bank does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per customer mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information provided is to help complete a transaction initiated by the customer;
- Customer request or authorize it;
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
- Customer has been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline
Changes to our privacy and information handling practices
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the General Manager, Department Of Information Technology, Head Office, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, beside Mariyapuram Church, Kadapa Post, Andhra Pradesh State – 516001.