- Bank has received Best Bank Service Award on the eve of National Panchayat Raj Day from GOAP
- Bank has received APY Awards for Leadership Capital Campaign and Outstanding Performance
- Bank has received SKOCH Awards for Financial Inclusion and Financial Inclusion Technologies
- Bank has received IBA Award for Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Best Social Bank
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Priority Sector Lending Otherthan Agri Lending
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Agri Lending Category
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Best Technology
- Pension Notification- Operational Guidelines placed under Notifications tab
- Mobile banking / UPI / USSD introduced in all Branches-Customers can avail this facility by contacting the Home Branch
- Bank registered the Highest NetWorth of Rs.2074.38 crore among RRBs for FY 2017-18.
Go Green Initiatives
We, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank,serving the rural community by providing credit facility for agriculture and allied activities for "GREEN INDIA" are also promoting green initiatives like CAPITAL SUBSIDY-CUM-REFINANCE SCHEME FOR INSTALLATION OF SOLAR OFF-GRID (PHOTOVOTAIC AND THERMAL) & DECENTRALIZED APPLICATIONS UNDER JAWAHARLAL NEHRU NATIONAL SOLAR MISSION (JNNSM).119 branches of our bank are running on SOLAR Energy.
Click below the list of branches running on solar energy