- Bank has received Best Bank Service Award on the eve of National Panchayat Raj Day from GOAP
- Bank has received APY Awards for Leadership Capital Campaign and Outstanding Performance
- Bank has received SKOCH Awards for Financial Inclusion and Financial Inclusion Technologies
- Bank has received IBA Award for Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Best Social Bank
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Priority Sector Lending Otherthan Agri Lending
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Agri Lending Category
- Bank has received ASSOCHAM Award for Best Technology
- Pension Notification- Operational Guidelines placed under Notifications tab
- Mobile banking / UPI / USSD introduced in all Branches-Customers can avail this facility by contacting the Home Branch
- Bank registered the Highest NetWorth of Rs.2074.38 crore among RRBs for FY 2017-18.
We invite your valuable feedback about our website and our products, so as to improve the quality of various services rendered by us. Are you having any complaints/grievances to be redressed ? The procedure for complaint redressal is given below for your ready reference.
In case of any complaint, the matter shall be first brought to the notice of the concerned Branch Manager for immediate redressal.
If the complaint is not redressed to the satisfaction of the customer, the matter may be taken up with the Regional Manager concerned (who are the Nodal Officers for complaints at our Regional Offices) at their contact address.
If the complainant is still not satisfied with the responses received, he can address his complaint to the Bank's Controlling Authority/Nodal Officer at Head Office Kadapa at the address given below giving full details of the case.
Name and address of the Controlling Authority of the Bank for customer complaints
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
After exhausting all the above machinery/channels, if the customer is not fully satisfied, he can write to the Chairman of the Bank.
If the complainant feels that his grievance still remains unredressed, he may write to:
Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
The Banking Ombudsman located in Hyderabad under RBI Ombudsman Scheme, 2006. Click here to view/download the full text of the amended Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006 of RBI.
The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
Anonymous complaints will not be entertained. In case a complaint is false / frivolous, the Bank is at liberty to take appropriate action against the complainants.